Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bobcat PRSSA: Social Media Profile

For my social media client I decided to take over the Bobcat PRSSA's media appearance. I think the best place to start would be the website. On the website I have also included the blog so they are both easy to find and in the same place. With the blog I have encouraged members to send me there experiences in our PRSSA chapter to post on the blog.
Here is the blog and website.
The website also has ways to be able to connect to the other media outlets:
e-mail account (bobcatprssa@gmail.com)
We already have a facebook group page. The group page is a good idea for PRSSA because we want people in the group who are in the organization only. This is a way for us to communicate besides just with our e-mail. It has also become a way for us to share pictures and event experiences. I hope that that will change through the blog, however.
Next we have our Twitter account. Our twitter is a way for any one to follow us and to see what we are up to. It is also a way for members to get updates quickly.
I have created a Linkedin group as well. The linkedin group is a way be able to show that you were involved in a PR chapter with your university. This is a great thing to put on your resume and for future employers to see.
I also have decided to create a flickr account. I created this account because it is an easy way to share our pictures with each other of different events we have attended, what we have accomplished, and what we have done.

No comments: